Can you help me, please!!! >"< Nail polish related problem..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which factor do you think is the most important factor when you buy a nail polish?

1. Price

2. Color

3. Brand

4. Health

5. Smell

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello, dear all nail polish lovers!!:biggrin:
    Please help me simply by spending few minutes doing this quick survey!! >”< I will appreciate a lot!!!

2. for me it's all about the color, of course I have a few fav brands but the color is the most important factor for me. . .

3. color for me cuz i pretty much broke the price rule and brought chanel and dior, brand does not make a differnece, smell im used to lol, and health i mean i guess open the window and do your nails lol

4. I really care about quality and color. I do tend to prefer certain brands because of their quality. Health is not really a concern, nor is price or smell.

5. The color is the most important thing in a NP for me.

6. You don't have 'quality' as a polling option, so I'm picking colour.
    I'm curious about the health option. What did you mean by health? Did you mean polishes that do or don't have the toxic chemicals like dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde, and toluene? If so, then that'd be my next pick. I like certain brands over others, but that's more of a quality issue for me than anything else. Price isn't a factor for me and neither is the smell.

7. Color and Brand. I started collecting Chanels, so now I'll buy Chanel even if there is a cheaper alternative!

8. Color is the first thing I look at then price.. there are many brands that do

and don't have a quality issue.. so at times I will go for the name

9. To me, colour is most important, followed by brand, then price, health and smell... they all seem to be the same to me...

10. color! No sense in having a healthful, cheap, high quality np if you hate the color!

11. the color and the color payoff - a great color in the bottle is not a great color if i have to apply 5 or 6 coats

12. Color then price for me.

13. Color is the most important part to me. Why else by it if I never plan on wearing it?

14. Color, then price, then brand. Sometimes you get really great nail polish from a lesser/low end brand. Sometimes you get really bad nail polish from a good brand. And of course, bad np from a low end brand, and good np from a good brand.

15. #15 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    I've yet to be unhappy with an OPI, so I always gravitate towards that section. Because that's my "first choice," when it comes to selecting a new polish, I voted brand.

However, I prefer the brand because of the quality, so if quality was a choice it would have also worked as my answer. Second deciding factor is color, of course. I don't purchase anything unless I really like the color. (Even if I loved a color though, if it was from a brand that I knew was crap then I wouldn't buy it because I know I'd be disappointed in the application/durability/quality so for that reason color is not the most important thing to me.)