Can You Help Me Pick Which Green Bag?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Hi everyone! I have a dilemma I was hoping you help me with. What do you think of these two green bags (both are Tano)....?

I'm a casual person - flip flops, tshirts, jeans, you know - SAHM of four - easy going, ya know. I've had the first bag before and loved it...but saw this second one.

Oh, I just don't know! Thoughts?

Attachments

• 8e01_2.JPG
    8e01_2.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 69
I like the first one better. It just screams t-shirt & jeans to me. I've also been eyeing it for a while so I'm a bit biased. ;) And probably not much help. Good luck deciding.

Still like the sexbomb, baby! :P

It's funny, I find the second bag busier looking to me because it has the different leather....I agree with Tracy814, though, you can't go wrong with either.

But I'm extremely biased toward the first style (as you know ;)!)!

The Sexbomb is HOT of course but you know I'm kinda drawn to the second! I like the contrasting leather colors and the lighter shade of green just shouts spring and summer to me.

I'm a jeans and flip-flops person myself so I can completely understand the need for something casual. :smile:

Linda

I like the first one. The color is richer (tho that might just be the lighting) and I don't really like the contrasting handles on the 2nd. Sexbomb looks more versatile.