Can you help me identify this bag??!!!

rea

Feb 11, 2006
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site and I was wondering whether anyone can help me figure out what bag this is? I'm not even sure whether it is a designer bag or not :shame:
Thanks if you can help! :P

Attachments

• bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 371
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 259
Thanks LV_addict! I browsed around online but I still can't find this model as a Mulberry ... someone told me it might be an old Marc Jacobs, but it doesn't look like it to me ... :Push:

Thanks ETenebris! :biggrin: I looked @ Chloe too, but so far haven't found it ... am still browsing ... Here are a couple more photos ... they're actually stills from the first season of the show "Weeds", so I guess the bag is probably at least from last season, if not a couple of seasons ago ...? I'll be floored if I can actually find it! :Push:

Attachments

• bag3.jpg
    bag3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 229
  • bag4.jpg
    bag4.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 220
  • bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 229
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 221
Wow, you're right it does look like it ... the one in Weeds seems slouchier and like it's softer leather, or gathered at the sides, but it does have all the same pockets and hardware ... I can't tell whether it's a knockoff or what ... ! Thanks KK!! :lol:

That's good to know; I think I'm going to get my hands on one of these and go from there ... Actually I see what you mean; in this pic I found I think it does look more like it ... Thank you so much for your help KK! :smile: :lol:

Attachments

• FAs_KoolThing_1957.jpg
    FAs_KoolThing_1957.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 208
You are right, it looks a lot like kooba's kendall, minus the color selection; maybe that's what Roots copied ... I do like their alternative price tag of course :nuts: