Can you help me find this Elliot Lucca bag?

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Looks a lot like the shape of the Stella. Not sure where to look if it's not on EL's site. Hmmm....

suzie37

Sep 2, 2008
aww....EL called me back. It is a 2007 model and they don't make it anymore. They only make the patent version now.:crybaby:

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
aww....EL called me back. It is a 2007 model and they don't make it anymore. They only make the patent version now.:crybaby:
I'm sorry. I know the patent version from this year and love it, but it's TOTALLY different from the one you love.

Did they give you the name of this one, so you can look around online for it at EBay and such?

frangelica

O.G.
May 13, 2006
I spotted it on Avelle (Bag Borrow or Steal) but I can't find it anywhere else.
It's not on the Elliott Lucca website. I called and left a message.

http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/product/9710/Handbag/Elliott+Lucca/Elliott+Lucca+'Estella'+Medium+Tote

Believe it or not I saw something very similar at the Sak warehouse sale a few months ago. It was $40 I bought a couple of EL satchels which I will probably sell as they are very heavy, but cute especially for the price I paid. You might contact the Sak/El office in San Francisco and see if they can locate one for you.

LewLew

Budding Bag Junkie
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Houston, TX
These do popup on ebay every so often, I remember reading a post about it here recently. The woven bags are from last year, the flat/patent estella bags are still available (nordies, macy's, ebags, etc)

I have this bag in a metallic chocolate (bronze) and I love it! I actually found mine at TJMaxx, but they are few and far between there these days. I haven't seen any of the woven Estellas turn up there. Good luck!