Can you help me decide.....Madison Sign. Julianne

starr4

O.G.
Jan 2, 2009
I'm at a crossroads right now and I need a little input from you gals. I have a Julianne Sign. in Chocolate Brown on hold at my outlet. I'm not sure if I should go get her. My handbag collection is all leather, I tend not to buy the Sign. stuff for my handbags. I do have a few sign. accessories. I would love to get a leather Julianne but they seem to be flying off the shelves!! Do I take a chance and wait for a leather one to pop up or do I just go get her. Plus it's raining like heck here and I'm not sure if I really want to take the 1 1'2 drive to my outlet in this weather. UGGG what to do?????? :shrugs:

hmm it seem like you dont love the signature julianne as much.. First sign of doubt mean you dont need to get the bag.. wait till the leathe rone show up..

I have mostly leather bags in my collection too! I just ordered a brown siggy julianne off of ebay though!!! I already have brown siggy op art in the top handle pouch and I love it! I'm not a signature person by any means, but the brown op art is seriously classy looking! I would keep her. especially if you got her for a great price. she will be a good go to bag!

hmm it seem like you dont love the signature julianne as much.. First sign of doubt mean you dont need to get the bag.. wait till the leathe rone show up..

I agree - if both were sitting on the shelf which would you choose? If the answer is leather wait a week or 2. You could always buy the sig and keep the tags on and exchange if they get what you want in a little while.

I think they are releasing the colors in waves like they did with the peytons. One SA even said "If we had those we couldn't put them out yet" (per corporate) when I asked about additional colors.

Last edited:

yenanh00..You are soo right I don't even have it yet, but I know if I was totally loving her...I would jump through hoops to go get her!!!...yet, there is a side of me that says "just go and get her already!!!" and maybe she'll be more than I expected...is that crazy ???? Maybe I use silly logic..if it stops raining, I go, if not, I hold off for my leather heeeheee

hmm..
are u talking about this julianne?? :nuts:
coach madison julianne op art brass/ brown, style #12963
coach_op_art_julianne_brass_brown_1.jpg

I shy away from the signature bags as well but I agree, the brown Op Art looks really classy. You wear it so well Jelita :smile:

Then again, I bought my black leather Julianne several months ago and couldn't be happier!!!

oh thanks sara h.
well, i already bought the black/brass leather sabrina before, so that's why i decided to try the op art siggy julianne..
and i have to admit that it is actually a tad lighter than the large leather sabrina! hahaha!!
must be because of the fabric :amuse:

wanna see some of my crazy modelling shots? :P

let me know if i'm scaring u!! haha

here's hand held..
coach_me_julianne_brown.jpg

Jelita..you are soo beautiful!!! and thanks sooo much for the modeling pics!!! very sweet of you!! You just might have persuaded me to the signature side of the fence!!! :devil: mmmmm it's really hard to resist not running to the outlet now!!!! It really is a beautiful bag!!! I'm gonna have to really think about this now...and I do have a few things to return that could make up the price difference of the Julianne AGGGG