Can you have too much Damier

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just purchased an new LV Damier Speedy 35 and I love it. Now my husband is telling me that I have too many of the same bag, because I also have the Damier Speedy 30 and I also just bought a Trevi GM in the Damier. Is this too much of the same line? BW I paid for all of my shoes and handbags with my own money, so I feel he can't tell what I can and cannot buy.

2. yes you can and I'm sure you love them.you should enjoy them =)

3. No, he cannot tell you what you can/cannot have. :nogood:

Also, nope, you cannot have enough Damier. :biggrin:

I have a Damier GM Neverfull, Speedy 35, and a ZCP. :tup:

4. There's no such thing! I'm a Damier girl and every style I like, I happen to always like it in Damier. I have a Damier Neverfull GM, Speedy 30, Trevi GM, and Eva. They're different styles, so it looks different even though it's the same print.

5. Thanks so much Flowerbobon. I do love all 3 of them and I will enjoy them and just ignore his opinion.

6. It's so nice to hear that I'm not the only one that has more than one Damier. I just saw the Damier GM Neverfull yesterday when I was shopping in SCP and it's beautiful. I hope your enjoying yours too.

7. I feel the same way. I should have my husband read some of these responses, so he can see they are not the same.

8. Thank you Mittens34! :flowers: I also got into Monogram and Vernis too! I just can't get enough LV, but I had to stop or my closet will start protesting.

Oh yeah, I had HippieGal make a special order Shaper for my Speedy 35.

9. I love the Monogram too and the Vernis. I had the Mono Speedy 35, but I sold it on ebay. I wish I never sold it now. That was one of my favorites. I also love the Monogram Galleria PM. I feel the same way about never having enough LV's.

10. #10 Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    Thanks for letting me know about the shaper for the Speedy 35. I had bought a shaper from HippeGal when I got my Damier 30 and I love it. I will see if she has any for the 35, to prevent the sagging. Here's a picture of my Damiers in my messy closet shelf. I love that you don't have to worry about patina and I never store them in the dustbag. Unlike my Monos.

Attached Files:

11. NOPE NEVER!!!!! no such thing

12. Mittens34: ^I LVvvvvvvoe your collection^ It's gorgeous! :yahoo:

I am glad you know about HippieGal. You have to e-mail her to ask her to make it specifically for the Speedy 35--Brahh told me about that.

Hey! I received my Shaper for my Monogram Speedy 30 for this Valentine's Day--actually, a couple of days before because I couldn't wait! I can breathe a sigh of relief because the sagging was really getting me down! :sad:

I think I will use my Monogram Speedy 30 today.

I love how you have two Damier Speedys in different sizes. I would be tempted to get another one in the Speedy 30, but I am really running out of space.

Congratulations again.

13. NEVER ENOUGH!!! Plus do not even listen to him,as he is not a expert on this ...we are :P
    Most men have no idea about fashion and what looks good..... so never worry,you can NEVER have too much Louis V :heart:...

14. Thanks so much T-Girl. Congratulations on getting your new Mono Speedy 30 and the shaper. I hate the sag too!!! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day and enjoy your Speedy 30.

15. I totally agree that men don't have any idea about fashion. :biggrin:
    Especially my husband!!! BTW I love your Avatar. Your daughter and Kitty are darling!!!