Can You Have Too Many Speedys?

Which should I buy?

• Total voters
why not size 25? it's the best looking IMO.
It's too small for an everyday (all day) bag. I have a 30 and could have easily gotten a 35. In 25 not even my zippy wallet would come out easily.
That said, I would get a speedy in DE as you already have Monos with prints and DE looks better in standalone imo.

You can never have too many speedys, don't even mention it :smile:

It's too small for an everyday (all day) bag. I have a 30 and could have easily gotten a 35. In 25 not even my zippy wallet would come out easily.
That said, I would get a speedy in DE as you already have Monos with prints and DE looks better in standalone imo.

You can never have too many speedys, don't even mention it :smile:
Well my Neverfull is a DE and I'm not a huge fan of that checkered print otherwise, I was sold on it for the pink interior. But I am considering an Artsy DA in the future!

Definitely not. I have 4 speedy and about to get another one in Creme Caramel.
I'm eyeing on the one in Creme Caramel too.. but I'm worried about color transfer since it such a light colored bag... I know with the canvas version, you can use baby wipes, possibly, to wipe it off in case there is color transferred over but I am not sure about the empreinte leather... any thoughts about this?

Reactions: Hatfield1313