Can You Have Too Many Speedys?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which should I buy?

1. Speedy 30 Monogram

78.1%
  2. Speedy 30 Mon Monogram

21.9%
  1. Alright so I'm debating adding another Speedy 30 to my collection lol. I currently own a My World Tour 30, Summer Trunks 30 in DA, Dentelle 30, Mon Monogram 30, and I have my unicorn bag coming soon which is the Aquarelle 35. I love the style and the slouch of a well loved Speedy. I also love how easy they are to store, meaning how they can be folded down, so they save a lot of room. I'd like to add one more, but I can't decide if I want another Mon Monogram or just a plain, classic Speedy. If I were to get a plain one it would just be the Monogram 30. My current Mon Monogram is green and white on the exterior with yellow interior, so I was thinking if I were to get another one I'd get more neutral colors that could be worn with more, probably white and ivory.

Which would you go for? Another Mon Monogram, or a plain classic seeing as all the ones I own have some sort of print?

2. It sounds like you’re well covered; what gap are you trying to fill?

finer_woman, wheihk, Bumbles and 2 others like this.
  3. Just a more neutral one for those days/outfits I want to be a little more classic with. All my Speedys have some sort of print and while I have other bags that work like a Graceful and Neverfull, sometimes I just want that basic Speedy.

4. Then i’d go for a basic Speedy, either Mono or DE if you would like a carefree option. :smile:

Hatfield1313 likes this.
  5. question: Can you have too many Speedys?

Answer: no.

6. Lol good point, it’s such a classic you really can’t. Okay so I’ll go with the plain... But maybe I’ll switch it up and go with a 35 instead of the 30...

blondiekinz and misstrine85 like this.
  7. I gave my mom my mono Speedy 30. I am a 35 kind of lady :smile:

Hatfield1313 likes this.
  8. Answer is NO! Never, of course not!

I’m thinking you definitely should go for a classic one as you have already a lot of pretty prints. If the speedy works for you, then definitely more than 1 is never enough! Let us know what you end up getting, and a family shot of them too would be great!

Hatfield1313 likes this.
  9. Definitely not. I have 4 speedy and about to get another one in Creme Caramel.

Hatfield1313 likes this.
  10. I think you cannot have too many Speedy's.

11. Go for a basic Speedy. If you want to dress it up you can add a scarf or bandeau, or even a bag charm.

Hatfield1313 likes this.
  12. No, you cannot have too many speedys. Maybe a speedy 35 bandouliere would suit you. Good for travel and versatile.

Hatfield1313 likes this.
  13. Negative. There's no way of having too many speedy. I have 3. I need my unicorns, watercolor and camo. Why dont you go try empreinte? It is my favorite.

Hatfield1313 likes this.
  14. I went and got the 35 Monogram today!! She’s beautiful and so roomy. I’ll take a family photo when watercolor arrives, she’s coming from the UK to California so it’ll be a bit.

I did have my eye on an empriente but she’s no longer on the website and I didn’t see her in the store. She was a cream color with brown handles and strap, absolutely gorgeous but a bit out of the budget right now.

Work_For_Purse likes this.
  15. Rarely met a Speedy I could say “no” to!! Hope to see pix of OP’s Watercolor when it arrives!

Hatfield1313 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice