Can you have too many black bags?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I already have 3 other black bags, just wonder if I should get yet another one. I like black solely because of its versatility... How about you? :lol:

2. There are lots of other colors that are versatile too. I have lots of crazy colored bags

3. Too many black bags???!!! *gasp* Perish the thought! :smile: (Speaking as someone who handbag and work tote wardrobe is primarily black.)

4. Im really not a black bag kind of girl. Only because there are so many great colors to choose from. I believe if you go with a color other than black, its kind of fun! Just give it a try :smile:

5. I am also a bit of a black bag fan...

6. What other colors are versatile? Excluding the obvious ones such as tan, red, and white?

7. I've been on a brown bag kick. I actually NEED a black bag.

8. Well, you want a casual black, a dressy black, a black clutch and most important, a Chanel black!!!!! Then you move on to brown and it continues.........................................

9. I can't have enough black bags...they're all so different in shape, style, texture etc. (Same with black pants for me!)

10. I think as long as you have a variety of styles and textures, nothing wrong with sticking to a color that works for you.

11. Yes- too many of any color is NOT good. It can cause a style rut. Plus I would feel like Im wasting money. Incorporate color and have fun.

12. N-E-V-E-R....since black is the staple color of my wardrobe.

13. hehe, i have a few black bags too, but im really getting into this colour thing! thanks b-bags!!! hehehe!

14. I almost always get my bags in black. It goes with everything I wear and it just seems like a no-fail color. In spring-time, though, I do get the itch for a color or something lighter. I just bought a Charles David in camel because I suddenly "needed" a camel/tan bag. LOL But I always get the bags I really want in black.

15. I agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice