Can you have too many black bags?

Mar 12, 2006
San Diego
I already have 3 other black bags, just wonder if I should get yet another one. I like black solely because of its versatility... How about you? :lol:

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
There are lots of other colors that are versatile too. I have lots of crazy colored bags

luvboogie

Jan 7, 2006
Too many black bags???!!! *gasp* Perish the thought! :smile: (Speaking as someone who handbag and work tote wardrobe is primarily black.)

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Im really not a black bag kind of girl. Only because there are so many great colors to choose from. I believe if you go with a color other than black, its kind of fun! Just give it a try :smile:

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
Well, you want a casual black, a dressy black, a black clutch and most important, a Chanel black!!!!! Then you move on to brown and it continues.........................................

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I can't have enough black bags...they're all so different in shape, style, texture etc. (Same with black pants for me!)

Reactions: SohviAnneli

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
texas
Yes- too many of any color is NOT good. It can cause a style rut. Plus I would feel like Im wasting money. Incorporate color and have fun.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
hehe, i have a few black bags too, but im really getting into this colour thing! thanks b-bags!!! hehehe!

Leah411

....ever ours
Feb 10, 2006
I almost always get my bags in black. It goes with everything I wear and it just seems like a no-fail color. In spring-time, though, I do get the itch for a color or something lighter. I just bought a Charles David in camel because I suddenly "needed" a camel/tan bag. LOL But I always get the bags I really want in black.

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
SuzyZ said:
Well, you want a casual black, a dressy black, a black clutch and most important, a Chanel black!!!!! Then you move on to brown and it continues.........................................
I agree!