Can you go to the store and not buy?

I technically can go into the store and not make a purchase, but it's very difficult! Sometimes I stay away all together until I'm ready to seriously start considering my next purchase.

I went in once to try a few different bags. To me I don't know if I like something unless I see it in real life. The next bag I want to get I KNOW I will love because I have gone to the store and "played" with it a little. To me LV is too big of a purchase to not "test drive" it first.

Yup!! LOL I did it last night...went in to see if they had the Dune Mini Lin shoes in so I could check out the color (which my store didn't have BTW)...didn't buy myself a thing!!! :smile:

Yes, I often go into the store and not buy anything. But sometimes if I see something I like, I'll be at home and wont be able to stop thinking about it! :cursing: Right now my obsession is the pomme Roxbury drive.

I'm trying to avoid going to the store now, for fear that I'll see something I want!

We always go in on Sunday to say hello to our SA. She knows we usually stop by on Sundays and she says she always looks out the window to see if we are coming (our boutique is in a mall.) We don't buy everytime, however, she knows we'll have "the list" when we are there to buy.

Ummm..I did that once, which was a few years ago --> my first time into the LV boutique doing some research for my first LV bag (I wasn't THAT addicted back then). However, ever since i've become a 'regular' and developed a pretty good relationship with my SA, I've lost my will power lol!!!! I wish my SA would smile less, not greet me, or be more rude! but she's SOOOO nice (or perhaps manipulative?!?!?)! lol

I can't go in without buying. Even the day I went to take my SA her Christmas gift and was "running in." I came out with something! LOL I swear I was only in the store for like 3 minutes!

i went in tonight and came out with nothing. i am currently in the deciding stage so i tried on a few bags, chatted up the SA. i am ALMOST ready for my next purchase but it's A LOT of money to throw down so i need to take my time. LOL