Can you fit your car key on this???

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
I have one of those big black plastic keys for my car which makes it so hard to find a key chain that fits. None of the cles models work. The bolt/extender fits, but doesn't move freely once on. Anyone have this 4-key holder and do you think it would fit a fat key?

Attachments

• key holder.jpg
    key holder.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 271
Nope, which is why I didn't buy on like that....I went with the plain brass keychain with the LV written on the circle and the clasp like in the BH and other LV's - it was only $110.

My keys would not fit otherwise..

-there is a photo of it below:
Pwqmv9mk.jpg

Nope, which is why I didn't buy on like that....I went with the plain brass keychain with the LV written on the circle and the clasp like in the BH and other LV's - it was only $110.

Pwqmv9mk.jpg

That's what I had to do too, although I don't have quite so many...lol.

I have the mono one like this and both our keys are very thick our Acura I can squeeze it on if i try hard but the Rover key has the remote on the key so i have to attach a keyring on it then put it on but it still looks just fine!

Nope, wont fit - I keep my volvo key on the outside of my keyholder on one of the hooks, and the rest of my keys on the inside - it is a key with the remote on it so there is no way it would fit in there. It works just fine for me this way, I love my little key holder.

Thanks for the pic! I had it on my plain brass one too, but it was a really tight fit...the key didn't move around the circle freely.

I appreciate everyone's input!! It seems if I use an extra keyring first, any one of these would work.