Can you fit an iPhone 6 and key cles in the Sarah wallet or Zippy wallet (or both)?

rashmid

Dec 5, 2017
I'm trying to decide between the Sarah wallet and Zippy and I would love if I were able to fit both an iPhone and my key cles inside so it could be a little clutch for quick errands. Do both of those items fit in either or both of those wallets?

I have the Sarah wallet in mono canvas, and you can't fit both of those things in the Sarah.
iPhone 6 by itself (thin case) - yes
Cles with car fob (on the smaller side) and two keys by itself - barely. It fits, but it's a stretch
Definitely can't fit both.

I can speak for Zippy, iPhone6/8 fits in the Zippy provided it’s not stuffed with too many cards/cash. Not the Cles. Iphone6/8 fits in the Emilie and I assume the Sarah being wider, is able to do the same but not both phone and Cles.

I think you should consider the Pochette Accessoires NM that it able to carry a full size wallet, phone and Cles with room for lipstick and car keys. It’s a perfect clutch for quick errands and you don’t ‘kill’ the full size wallet.

I have the Sarah wallet in mono canvas, and you can't fit both of those things in the Sarah.
iPhone 6 by itself (thin case) - yes
Cles with car fob (on the smaller side) and two keys by itself - barely. It fits, but it's a stretch
Definitely can't fit both.

I can speak for Zippy, iPhone6/8 fits in the Zippy provided it’s not stuffed with too many cards/cash. Not the Cles. Iphone6/8 fits in the Emilie and I assume the Sarah being wider, is able to do the same but not both phone and Cles.

I think you should consider the Pochette Accessoires NM that it able to carry a full size wallet, phone and Cles with room for lipstick and car keys. It’s a perfect clutch for quick errands and you don’t ‘kill’ the full size wallet.

Another option maybe? Jeanne wallet fits all iPhone models, including +'s, a 4 key-holder and a chunky lipstick (like Dior) on top comfortably. Maintains original size/shape perfectly.

Thank you for the info and suggestions!