Can you ever have too much of a good monogram?

fashiondiva82

Dec 11, 2006
I find myself attracted to the very traditioal monogram bags. What I love about lv mono, is its very classic and timeless. Now on the flip side can you have too many monogram bags??? Because how I see it is the reason for having multiple bags is different styles to go with different looks?? I know many of you own more then 1 mono bag. Does anyone think its ok to have more then one? Or should you limit your looks??? questions:confused1: comments???:yes:

IMO you should limit it. For me, 2 monos are enough. Variety is always good and having too many monos becomes extremely monotonous. Theres a certain excitement and anticipation of having a mix of colors and patterns. It bores me seeing the same pattern even if its a different size or shape. Its like wearing black shoes or white shirts everyday even if its a different style. Or eating pizzas everyday with different toppings. BORING!

I HAVE ONE MONO BAG AND SOME ACCESSOIRES, BUT I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT THAT MUCH EXCEPT FOR ON LUGGAGE. HOWEVER I FELT LIKE I WAS OBLIGED TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE SINCE IT'S A CLASSIC. I'M MORE ATTRACTED TO LEATHER AT THE MOMENT.

Hmm, I don't think so. But, personally, I think if hypothetically I could only ever own 10 LV's, I'd like to have some different styles and fabrics and not like, say 7 Mono's.

I used to have about 6 different styles in the Mono and sold off 4 and now only own 2. I tend to reach for my Speedy 25 and Musette GM and the rest were just sitting in their dustbags. So yes, I think there can be too much of a good thing.:yes:

i only would have different mono bags in different styles like shoulder bag.handheld bag. clutch... i wouldn't have like 5 different mono handeheld bags. i used to love mono bags now if i could choose its the last bag i would choose. i prefer the denim, mc, vernis, epi more now....