Can you ever have too many Hermes bags?

avandome said:
You have all the basics now... what else would you like from hermes?
do you find your list changing as the inventory grows?

Totally (can you tell I'm a California gal?:lol: )! I didn't think this before, but yes, I do have the basics. I think that regardless of situation, even if all my orders get canceled, I'll be really happy with just these 4 bags. However, if I can get a few more, that'd be really nice. Besides my 3 Birkin orders, I'm on the fence about a Kelly in black boxcalf, and the reason for that is because I already have a black Kelly (but in clemence). I never ever would've considered boxcalf a month ago, but now...maybe. Also, I'm thinking of a Paris-Bombay for an evening bag. I saw one in white in Beverly Hills (the same day I bought my HAC), but decided against it. However, if it was black, I would've snatched it up. Maybe one croc bag...however, my SA said it's extremely delicate, not practical, that it's more of a bag "that's just nice to have". I just don't have the money for something that is described like that.

Reactions: orangefeast
pr1nc355 said:
Totally (can you tell I'm a California gal?:lol: )! I didn't think this before, but yes, I do have the basics. I think that regardless of situation, even if all my orders get canceled, I'll be really happy with just these 4 bags. However, if I can get a few more, that'd be really nice. Besides my 3 Birkin orders, I'm on the fence about a Kelly in black boxcalf, and the reason for that is because I already have a black Kelly (but in clemence). I never ever would've considered boxcalf a month ago, but now...maybe. Also, I'm thinking of a Paris-Bombay for an evening bag. I saw one in white in Beverly Hills (the same day I bought my HAC), but decided against it. However, if it was black, I would've snatched it up. Maybe one croc bag...however, my SA said it's extremely delicate, not practical, that it's more of a bag "that's just nice to have". I just don't have the money for something that is described like that.
I have and love the bombay for evening, because it fits on the lap so well!, croc is my dream now, I don't care how delicate, I saw one in real life and I am a "gonner" want one in every color... (shhhh my husband is sleeping, he should not hear this!:lol: ) Your collection is excellent as no matter what else you add...you have the best to start with.!:yes: :flowers:

avandome said:
I have and love the bombay for evening, because it fits on the lap so well!, croc is my dream now, I don't care how delicate, I saw one in real life and I am a "gonner" want one in every color... (shhhh my husband is sleeping, he should not hear this!:lol: ) Your collection is excellent as no matter what else you add...you have the best to start with.!:yes: :flowers:

Thanks, and I would definitely say the same for your collection as well!:heart: I did see that croc diamond Birkin at SCP, and I agree that it's beautiful. You sound like you'd really appreciate croc, and if you can get one, I say do it!

Greentea said:
I think the one bag in your collection that is "one too many" is the one you can't afford.
So if the cash is at hand, more is more!!

Now I definitely know where some of my Lottery money is going:nuts:

Disclaimer: I have not won the lottery yet.