Can you enlighten me on the Rio?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I'm new to MJ and have been eyeing the quilted Rio in beige or black. I saw it IRL today at Nordstrom's. It's really beautiful. Can someone tell me is this a new bag? When did it come out? I want to make sure it will still be around in April which is my birthday and probably when I would get it. Does anyone have modelling pics of the bag? Sorry for all the silly questions but I am not at all familiar with MJ bags. Thanks.

2. It is a new bag. The Nordies I work at has only had it for a few weeks. I would think you would still be able to find it in April. I would take some modeling pics for you but I actually have the week off. If no one has posted any by Saturday I will be happy to oblige:smile:

3. Thanks so much!

4. Spaceyjacy, by any chance where you able to get some pics?

5. here is a pic of the beige.

[​IMG]

6. Just remembered I took a modeling pic with the longer strap the first time these showed up in the boutiques. Sorry it's not too clear....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks everyone. I can't see the pics at work. I'll take a look tonight when I get home.

8. Hey April, I'm sorry that it took me so long to post these. I had to wait until may manager wasn't lurking around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Love your outfit (and your hair!), Jacy! Those shoes are TDF!

10. Thanks BOM! Those are the other new pair of Marni's I got. Best investment ever! They are like flats!

11. Love this bag!

12. It really is a nice looking bag. I'm not sure how I feel about the beige though. I would probably choose black but was really looking for something for the summer. I wish it was more of an off-white color instead of beige.

Thanks everyone for the pics.

13. not sure how you feel about studs, but there's a Stardust version of the Rio in white -- nascar had the bag a while back (not sure if she still has it or not)

[​IMG]
    courtesy of nascar fan - http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/star-studded-year-quickie-reveal-541423.html

14. Love the color but not too much into the studs. It is pretty though

15. I feel the same way, aprilshowers. ;)