Can you enable/dissuade me....

eveg

Sep 7, 2006
I already own the duomo - do you think the trevi PM (different softer shape - see I'm trying to talk myself into it) is different enough to justify the purchase? I do have the saleya PM also - but the trevi is more sophisticated, dressier? Go for it or save the $$$ for something else???

I definitely do not think that they are similar at all. The duomo is quite structured and the trevi does have a softer feel to it.
Go for it!

The trevi I think can be, and also more casual if you dress down. I really like how you can carry it as a shoulder bag because of the strap, and that alone I think makes it worth buying !

I already own the duomo - do you think the trevi PM (different softer shape - see I'm trying to talk myself into it) is different enough to justify the purchase? I do have the saleya PM also - but the trevi is more sophisticated, dressier? Go for it or save the $$$ for something else???

Just go for it. :tup:

Go for it! The Trevi can also be worn shoulder style, whereas the Duomo can't. The bags aren't similar shape/structure either. The only think they have in common is their first name "Damier", lol

I am also contemplating this bag. I really like it so I'm biased! My issue is that I have the damier papillon and I just don't want too many bags with the same print.