Can you dress up a togo Kelly?

favorhermes

Sep 15, 2007
I love my 28cm black epsom kelly. I carry it more in the evening but have also paired it with jeans and it looks great. It doesn't scratch, does well with rain and I love that is will never lose it's shape.

that said I have a question - Can togo kellys be sellier or are they always soft?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Tamarind

Sep 7, 2006
My go-to Kellys are 28 retourne in togo. I have a chocolate one for fall/winter and gold one that i use mostly in spring/summer. They are truly my workhorse bags. I do have a box Kelly and also a sellier Kelly that i love, but I don't use them nearly as much as the togo 28. As for dressing one up/down, I find that is the best feature of this particular combination. It's very versatile. For dressy evenings I prefer clutches anyway.

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
NYC
The Kelly is a bit more formal than the Birkin, but it's a go-with-everything bag. Ok, maybe not with my workout outfit, but just about everything else!

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Upper South, USA
Well, my sellier Kelly went with me to pulmonary rehab this morning. I was wearing khakis and a black polo shirt with a black cashmere cardigan that I wear until I get there! I adore putting the fine with the not-so-fine. I love the way young women on the upper east side in NYC often wear jeans, a white t-shirt, great shoes, simple jewelry and an Hermes bag. They look sensational!