Can you dress up a DAY? Show me pictures!

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Hey BBag lovers,

I gotta say that I fell in love with day style the first time I checked BBags... I loved how they're light and easy to carry... I decided to go for city since it's a classic and i can definitely dress it up or down..

But now I am the proud owner of 2008 Amethyst GSH Day bag..

I feel that the Day style is very very casual.. and there is no way I could dress it up...

For those of you who own Day styles:
Do you wear them only with casual wear?
Can you dress them up? Show me pictures if you could?

Thanks

i wear my Jaune Day to work & shopping & going out with friends...
but are you trying to use it for a formal function?

i actually think your amethyst sgh day is glamorous in someway!

Last edited:
i wear my Jaune Day to work & shopping & going out with friends...
but are you trying to use it for a formal function?

i actually think your amethyst sgh day is glamorous in someway!

No no no.. I'm not talking about a formal function at all.. I'm just talking about formal wear as in work clothes or dressing up for a nice dinner... This kind of dress up.. not functions for sure..loool... Even the city wouldn't work for that.. :smile:

ooo, i am not sure my pictures can make it for you or not...
but i do wear it to work like this:
jauneday1-1.jpg

mp-jaune.jpg

and a night out like this:
mp-jaune2.jpg

i am sure you can rock your beautiful amethyst sgh day;)

meganka I love your Jaune Day. :nuts: And your outfits are so effortlessly chic and fab!

QueenDalia: Here are 2 outfits to give you an idea of how I usually wear my Pommier Day. I do believe that the Day can be dressed up as easily as when you dress down so don't be afraid to experiment!

Outfit w/o bag:
img0339prb.jpg

w/ bag:
img0492b.jpg
img0497k.jpg

Outfit w/o bag:
img0345z.jpg

w/ bag:
img0504c.jpg
img0509z.jpg
img0513i.jpg

Mia Bella, you are a model!! :ps::ps:
:love: both of your outfitsss, seriously!!! i must follow you for a little while if i see you in person:P you are so so so stylish!
and thank you for your compliment!

megan: Thanks darlin! :blush: You're so sweet!
I adore the layering that you did with your 2nd outfit. :tup: White and black together KILL - is it just one piece or separates? The white is linen and the black piece underneath, silk? Love that! Also, I like the blouse in your 3rd picture and how you wore the racerback top underneath. I need to get more tunics like that for the Fall. :thinking:

megan: Thanks darlin! :blush: You're so sweet!
I adore the layering that you did with your 2nd outfit. :tup: White and black together KILL - is it just one piece or separates? The white is linen and the black piece underneath, silk? Love that! Also, I like the blouse in your 3rd picture and how you wore the racerback top underneath. I need to get more tunics like that for the Fall. :thinking:

you got good eyes Bella!
you guessed them right, the white one piece on top is made with a thin piece of linen and i back it up with a dark grey silky under slip dress;)
these under slip dresses are very versatile, you can use them with any other dress or top to increase the volum:biggrin: