Can you dress up a DAY? Show me pictures!

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Hey BBag lovers,

I gotta say that I fell in love with day style the first time I checked BBags... I loved how they're light and easy to carry... I decided to go for city since it's a classic and i can definitely dress it up or down..

But now I am the proud owner of 2008 Amethyst GSH Day bag..

I feel that the Day style is very very casual.. and there is no way I could dress it up...

For those of you who own Day styles:
Do you wear them only with casual wear?
Can you dress them up? Show me pictures if you could?

Thanks

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Woow.. That's one stunning picture.. Anything would look great on her...
With her height.. the day looks like a clutch for her....loool.. lovely

meganka

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Hong Kong
i wear my Jaune Day to work & shopping & going out with friends...
but are you trying to use it for a formal function?

i actually think your amethyst sgh day is glamorous in someway!

Last edited:

QueenDalia

O.G.
May 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
i wear my Jaune Day to work & shopping & going out with friends...
but are you trying to use it for a formal function?

i actually think your amethyst sgh day is glamorous in someway!
No no no.. I'm not talking about a formal function at all.. I'm just talking about formal wear as in work clothes or dressing up for a nice dinner... This kind of dress up.. not functions for sure..loool... Even the city wouldn't work for that.. :smile:

meganka

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Hong Kong
ooo, i am not sure my pictures can make it for you or not...
but i do wear it to work like this:

and a night out like this:

i am sure you can rock your beautiful amethyst sgh day;)

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
meganka I love your Jaune Day. :nuts: And your outfits are so effortlessly chic and fab!

QueenDalia: Here are 2 outfits to give you an idea of how I usually wear my Pommier Day. I do believe that the Day can be dressed up as easily as when you dress down so don't be afraid to experiment!

Outfit w/o bag:

w/ bag:

Outfit w/o bag:

w/ bag:

meganka

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Hong Kong
Mia Bella, you are a model!! :ps::ps:
:love: both of your outfitsss, seriously!!! i must follow you for a little while if i see you in person:P you are so so so stylish!
and thank you for your compliment!

Nov 12, 2007
Wonderland

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
megan: Thanks darlin! :blush: You're so sweet!
I adore the layering that you did with your 2nd outfit. :tup: White and black together KILL - is it just one piece or separates? The white is linen and the black piece underneath, silk? Love that! Also, I like the blouse in your 3rd picture and how you wore the racerback top underneath. I need to get more tunics like that for the Fall. :thinking:

meganka

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
Hong Kong
megan: Thanks darlin! :blush: You're so sweet!
I adore the layering that you did with your 2nd outfit. :tup: White and black together KILL - is it just one piece or separates? The white is linen and the black piece underneath, silk? Love that! Also, I like the blouse in your 3rd picture and how you wore the racerback top underneath. I need to get more tunics like that for the Fall. :thinking:
you got good eyes Bella!
you guessed them right, the white one piece on top is made with a thin piece of linen and i back it up with a dark grey silky under slip dress;)
these under slip dresses are very versatile, you can use them with any other dress or top to increase the volum:biggrin: