Can you do phone orders from Calgary/Edmonton Holt Renfrew LV

axl6699

Aug 28, 2012
Has any done phone orders from the Calgary Holt Renfrew LV? I’m wondering if it’s possible to do phone orders and have it delivered home in Ontario, and since I have the Holt Renfrew AMEX card, it said that they do free home deliveries within Canada. Will I be charged the 5% or 13% tax rate? Thanks.

If you have a store in your province you will be charged that tax. If you do not have a agreement form with LV (signed with ID) most likely they will not send to you. You are better off to order from one of the stores in Toronto. LV recently added a Canadian version of the website - have fun shopping!!

From what I remember, you are charged the tax of the province you get delivery in. I bought a watch in Vancouver but had it sent to edmonton (where I live) to avoid the tax.

Since the closest boutique is in Montreal, I didn't want to pay the higher Quebec sales tax. That's why I was thinking about Calgary. But I'll be in Montreal for Thanksgiving, maybe I'll ask the SA which tax rate I'll be charged at if I get them delivered home in Ottawa.

I also think you are charged tax depending on where you live, not where the store is located - and now that there is a Canadian website it's probably easier to order from there than from a Holt Renfrew. Is Quebec tax even higher than the 13% we pay in Ontario?