Can you direct me to a thread about leather care?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to know more about taking care of leatherbags so that they dont wrinkle/ have surface splits. I read about moisturizing bags but could not find a thread that names Products and brand names of leather care goods? I know that there must be special threads for the same but I just cant seem to find them:sad: Thanks!

2. have you tried a search? I'm positive if you use only the word "leather" "conditioner" "cleaner" etc. . . and choose to search by TITLE only you'll find lots!

3. Thanks Prada psycho and swanky mama, Ill try that:smile:

4. I just lookd at the reference link its brilliant! Just what I was looking for thanks again Prada psycho!

5. There is a lot of info over on the Coach subforum on leather care. I know a lot of the women use Apple leather care from http://leatherstuff.com/shop/index.php?id=290

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.