can you delete auction pics once auction ends?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know how to (or even if you can) delete pictures from your ebay auction once the auction is finished? I've already received positive feedback for the item and just want to remove the pics of my LV before someone gets the idea of "borrowing" them.

Thanks a bunch!!

2. It depends on how you uploaded them. If you used an external photo site, you can go into your account and delete them there. But if you used eBay to upload, I don't think there's a way to delete them.

Hopefully you've watermarked and that may be a deterrent for those who try to reuse others' pics.
    There are a zillion sources for photos, so you aren't particularly vulnerable, if that's any comfort.

3. darn..I used the ebay uploader but I did watermark so thankfully I'm saved there.

Thanks for the info:smile: