Food Can You Cook ?

Yup, I can cook...mostly Filipino and Chinese inspired dishes. I like to bake fish and can make a pretty good shrimp pasta too. I can follow recipes pretty well. The BF makes great pasta and yummy breakfast. I just hate the clean up!

We both love to cook & a good friend is a professional chef so we are always picking his brains for ideas:yes:

As a general rule, dinner always includes a salad and I have really started branching out in my salads in the last couple of years. Things like dried fruit and nuts or Asian peanut dressings really help keep the SO interested in eating veggies instead of me having to nag him to eat them.

I am actually a good cook, if I do say so myself. But, I wasn't always...I coud always do Italian, but through the years I have really improved. Cooking shows, loved them on public television, long before the food network, really helped.

I like to cook but I wish I can do it with having to read the recipe. I know some people who can cook wonderful meals without referring to cookbooks and cook anything that's in the fridge. Me, I have to plan, go grocery shopping, then cook according to the recipe. I also hate cleaning up after, I feel like I've used all the pots and pans in the house for just one meal!

Yikes. I feel awful since I can't cook. :shame:

I never had to do it, so I just never picked it up. The bf cooks, so he says I don't hafta learn since he can take care of it. :love:

I love to cook because
1. I love to eat (...)
2. my husband and I do it together in the evening. I love this because we can share our time at home (where we most of the time have to stay because of our 13 weeks old son and the emergency service of our vet-clinic) without looking TV or something stupid like that. When you're cooking you can talk and discuss together, live together!

I so not know how to cook at all! My mom used to keep me out of the kitchen when I was younger, in case I would 'harm' the meal. My hubby is an excellent cook-if it were not for him, we would have to eat out every night. That would mean no extra $$ for bags!

Yes I can cook and bake!...I'm a Holistic Culinary and Pastry chef. I can cook meat and vegetarian dishes as well as baking sugarless, butterless, eggless, milkless cakes. I love to cook for my DH, he is diabetic and is really hard to find desserts appropriate for his needs in the market nowadays.

I fail with desserts, but my sister can bake like a pro. But it balances out, because I cook really well and my sis can't cook at all! I'll make just about any type of food, save for Indian and Vietnamese (just don't care for the taste >_>). BF isn't allowed to cook, he burns everything and ruins my kitchen.