can you coach lovers help me choose?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which colour preferred?

1. alexandria gun metal

2. alexandria brown

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ;)

Can help me choose?

at least I've determined this is the style I want... the alexandria...
    But I don't know about the colour... I was initially thinking I'm getting gunmetal, but then I tried on the brown and thought gee, much more practical... What do you all think?!?

Attached Files:

2. I would have to say the Acorn..Just because of the Peeling issue's on the Metallic's..They are both nice though:smile:

3. I would say Acorn because my gunmetal alexandra started peeling only after a week and that bag was returned. The Acorn is gorgeous.

4. Acorn

5. I also returned my gunmetal:sad: Aside from peeling - my husband said it looked "cheap", so that kind of turned me off to her. I traded for the Acorn -like you, thinking more practical - but at first thought the color was a little boring (maybe too common is a better way to put it). Anyway - out in the sunlight the color is much richer. The berry is gorgeous too if that color works for you!

6. Cool!!!
    I was not taken by the berry... and I didn't wanna buy the black either.. I'm going for the acorn. thanks!

7. Acorn! I have her and the color is very rich and expensive looking. I love my Acorn Alexandra!

8. The gunmetal bag has had tons of peeling isues, though I don't care for brown bags, I would choose this out of the two for that reason....My first choice would be the berry!

9. I choose acorn as well ... perfect for Fall!

10. I voted for acorn too. It's such a nice, rich colour, perfect for fall!

11. I like the acorn better :biggrin:

12. I also like the acorn, it's such a beautiful rich warm brown. I love the metalics but as stated above would worry about the peeling issues.

13. just curious if there is a special way to prevent the peeling on the metallics?
    I was told by a coach sales rep that coach processed the metallic leather in a way that protects it from ruin... however, based on the comments I've read about the metallic, I question what she said...