Can you buy from Net-a-porter U.K. if you are in the U.S.?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry if this is a dumb question and TIA!

2. Yes, they ship to the US....

3. Yes, they ship to the US but they are not responsible if a tariff is charged by customs.

4. Yes you can. When you go to the Net-A-Porter website you can change your country to USA. The attached link shows you where to change...

Designer Fashion|NET-A-PORTER.COM

5. I bought a bag during the Net-a-porter UK sale and I did not have to pay any customs when the bag was delivered.

The box was marked that duties were already paid. When I checked out I noticed there was 30 GBP charge for duties and something else. I just assumed that it was shipping and taxes.

I never really asked about any of it. Maybe my interpretation was wrong and I just slipped through the cracks.

6. you're correct, ssc. net-a-porter ships DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) to certain countries. the link below has the list of countries that are ddp.

Help|NET-A-PORTER.COM

i think this is better as DHL (and other shippers) overcharge for duties.

7. When I click that link it says that the international site only ships to Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Oceania and that everything is billed in euros or pounds. The only place I can select US as my location is on the US site. Am I missing something? It looks like there are lots of sale goodies on the international site and nothing on the US site, so if there is a way to do this it would be great!

8. it doesn't really matter what country you select in the drop down menus, you can input your correct info when you check out. i always select either US or UK so that i can see the exact prices and not an estimate.