Can you buy a LV luggage tag seperately?

i just called and they were super nice and helpful, she said it no problem and even looked to see if there were any available in other local retail locations, none .. but she said i can just come in order it and sign the paperwork for hotstamping and they would mail to me in about 1 week! Wish i didn't live 2 hours away, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do .. right?
Yay! Assuming you want it hot stamped, be sure to request the hot stamping when you're in the store so you don't have to go back.

No shooting needed, it's totally the truth! Many people have mentioned they can't get an extra dustbag or box, I ask my SA and it's never a problem, so having that relationship helps.

To the OP: If you can't buy one from the store you can check on ebay. You could try saying you have a keepall; that might help, but of course not if they look up your account. You'd have to say it was a gift or something and that would explain why it's not in your purchase history..
But some folks are being asked to bring in the bag it's for. I don't understand why they're making such a big deal over tags. SMH

But some folks are being asked to bring in the bag it's for. I don't understand why they're making such a big deal over tags. SMH
I heard that, but I wasn't sure it was really true because it sounds :cray: I can't imagine having to lug my keepall to the boutique just to get a new luggage tag! They really should just post them online for sale, or if that's too accessible just grant them to customers who ask and maybe set a limit per customer if it's a huge deal.

I agree, i asked her specifically ... she just said will you be putting this on a bag or you just putting it on your purse, i said on my purse as a charm per se, i told her i just got the purse and wanted to get it soon so that they will patina together. she had not issue at all! yay

I just got one for my Speedy should be here tomorrow(along with my bag) no problems for me it cost $70 they only had one so my SA @ the Dallas Galleria boutique is ordering me two more.

I heard that, but I wasn't sure it was really true because it sounds :cray: I can't imagine having to lug my keepall to the boutique just to get a new luggage tag! They really should just post them online for sale, or if that's too accessible just grant them to customers who ask and maybe set a limit per customer if it's a huge deal.
I agree. Some ladies posted in the luggage tag club that SAs told them to bring the bag or no tag. Which is ridiculous IMO.

The real question is why are women so obsessed with hanging luggage tags on their bags. I will never understand.
I think it's the personalization aspect. If LV had a mon monogram key charm like the illustre line or another option; I'm sure less people would want luggage tags. It's a way to make your bag look different and not risk taking a larger loss if you end up selling a bag you had hot stamped. The luggage tag is the best alternative to getting your bag hot stamped.

I collect luggage tags. I've purchased from various stores. It definitely depends on the stock and the sales associates. If you have a regular SA, it probably won't be a problem to get one. Also, on ebay, they are so overpriced. Some of the limited edition tags are more expensive. But for the most part, they are less than $75.