Can you buy a LV luggage tag seperately?

I just purchased two on Tuesday from brown Thomas Dublin. I called client service they said it's not possible so I called brown Thomas directly and they had someone in LV call me back and take my order. They should arrive tomorrow. I don't have a keepall. One is for my neverfull and the other is for my sister in law. With her new initials as she gets married next week. Thought it would be a nice little surprise.

Honestly . . . it depends on the SA. If you have a really friendly relationship w/ your SA and you see that person continuously you can get things that others may not be able to receive. Don't shoot the messenger, it's true.

Honestly . . . it depends on the SA. If you have a really friendly relationship w/ your SA and you see that person continuously you can get things that others may not be able to receive. Don't shoot the messenger, it's true.
Absolutely. My SA orders whichever tags I want. She's awesome. :love:

I can't find a luggage tag on the LV website .. can you not buy one by itself?

No shooting needed, it's totally the truth! Many people have mentioned they can't get an extra dustbag or box, I ask my SA and it's never a problem, so having that relationship helps.

To the OP: If you can't buy one from the store you can check on ebay. You could try saying you have a keepall; that might help, but of course not if they look up your account. You'd have to say it was a gift or something and that would explain why it's not in your purchase history..

No shooting needed, it's totally the truth! Many people have mentioned they can't get an extra dustbag or box, I ask my SA and it's never a problem, so having that relationship helps.

To the OP: If you can't buy one from the store you can check on ebay. You could try saying you have a keepall; that might help, but of course not if they look up your account. You'd have to say it was a gift or something and that would explain why it's not in your purchase history..
i just called and they were super nice and helpful, she said it no problem and even looked to see if there were any available in other local retail locations, none .. but she said i can just come in order it and sign the paperwork for hotstamping and they would mail to me in about 1 week! Wish i didn't live 2 hours away, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do .. right?