Can you believe these new prices????

Well the price certainly did not decrease for the entire epi line. In fact the epi pochette cles when up $15 and considering it was $180 before, that's a 8.3% price hike!

Very odd pricing though...not everything was hit but there doesn't seem to be any logic too it. Well, I guess for the guy doing the prices there was some but:shrugs: ...the french purse goes up $40 and the tresor and pti $20?Then some not at all. Oh well, I still love that french purse I just have to justify the speedyisthesameprice thing in my head.

I LOVE MC!!! And, this really sucks, $1500 was already high for the MC petite Noe IMO, and now I don't even know what it is, but I guess I might NEVER get it....:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I guess I can be thankful I have my Black Lodge GM, I paid I think $1340 for it, got the sales guy to give me the price before the summer increase (Albert in Scottsdale); I should look to see what it's going for now....:yucky:

OMG!!!! The Lodge GM in now going for $1800!!! And, I bought mine in June for $1340...damn, I have one darn -spensive bag now, I'm still crying over the white petite noe...

The Damier Geant baseball bag went up $350.00 flippen dollars!!! WTF!!! some of these on larger pieces are INSANE!! they keep this up I will have no choice but to hit up eLUXURY to save on tax!

As much a I love LV this is kinda upsetting.

I understand that if you're going to buy a high end bag then a few buck difference shouldnt matter....but when you buy as many bags a year as som of us do-----it really DOES matter.

Did anyone check out the denim line? I'm glad that I have all the denim pieces that I want already

the neo speedy is now at $1450!!
the baggy gm is now at $1370!!

Love the denim line but I would not buy them now if I didnt already have it. :supacool:

Okay the petite Noe only went up $90 to $1590, and the MC pochette is still $590; why in the world did the Lodge jump up so crazy???!!! Unless, elux isn't all updated as others say...