Can you believe it? Hated the Eva!?!

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
I went to my local LV store in SAKS and tried on the EVA in damier ebene and something just wasn't right. It looked cute on, but if felt to small for a clutch under the arm, too simple ,yet overdone with the chain. I don't know what was the problem!?! I see everyone on here LOVES this bag, but I'm not feeling it.

I blame this on the monogram Empriente Petillante (clutch) in ombre! After seeing the style and size of this bag...I'm in LVoe. But, this carries a $1300 price tag and doesn't have a cross body strap. I also think about happy hours where I may have one too many and the thought of leaving a $1300 bag somewhere is enough to make me not want to purchase. So, what do you think?

i bought the eva last week and i haveeee to admit i tried it on in the store at first and wasn't as amazed as i expected to be - BUT - i wore it out to dinner on friday and again on saturday for a night in the city to the tree in rockafeller center and then dinner and i am TOTALLY SOLD. I think it will be the perfect bag for cocktail parties/weddings etc. as a shoulder bag and it was absolutely wonderful with the strap.

Great minds think alike! How did I know you would say that! Tee hee!

:lol:

Well.. amazing I just went to the LV store last weekend to try on the Ebene Eva as well lol. I'm kinda with you with the results, I mean I like it. But I don't like it that much that I would want to spend $6Xx on it (plus tax).:thinking:

We are not all going to love the same bags and I am also not totally in love with the Eva. Save up and get the bag you really want! I think when you are in LV, try on a bag and your heart skips a beat than that is the one you get!

I actually like it.. and even a lot ehehe
Btw if you don't think it's right for you.. well don't settle and go for something else..
like the alma vernis MM in amarante.. gosh how do I love that bag???? it's like a HG for me eheheh (: