Can you be at one outlet and do a charge send from another?

Dec 14, 2008
Will the outlets let you be in one outlet in person and pay for an item from another outlet while you are there, and do a charge send that way?

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Thanks for asking this, I keep hearing about this & I don't get how, or if, it works.

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
I just called the Jeffersonville, Ohio outlet and they said that they won't do that. maybe some outlets will but not this one.

Jun 12, 2007
I tried doing one from Dawsonville (which had my bag i wanted) and then send to Aurora etc. They wouldnt do it. My outlet i mean. I think both oulets have to agree

kells1983

FEAR DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS DOJO.
O.G.
Dec 1, 2008
I'm pretty sure that's how a "charge send" actually works - many outlets require you to be in an outlet, while they call another and arrange for the bag to be sent to you (or your outlet)... I believe there is a shipping charge.

But I've never tried it - my outlet is the same as coachqueencoach, where they are quite mean & likely wouldn't do something like that. They'll do charge holds, but not charge-sends...

May 22, 2007
SoCal
My outlet will do it here in SoCal. I have had luck doing charge sends from San Marcos & Premium in Las Vegas. But both have to be willing.

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
O.k., so a charge hold means they will hang on to it for you to come get it?