Can you authenticate this louis vuitton alma multicolor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fay azzurra

Jun 4, 2012
Hi Every one,

I've bought a Louis Vuitton Alma in multicolor white online.
Can you please tell me if it's the real deal?
(I see no red flags, but maby you guys do? :smile: )

Thanks in advance,
Fay

alma1.jpeg

alma2.jpeg

alma3.jpeg

alma4.jpeg

alma5.jpeg

alma7.jpeg

alma6.jpeg

I would love for someone to authenticate my Louis Vuitton but I cant figure this purse forum out. Its White M92053. Eye Love You. I have photos and all, but do not know how to do it. The key number is 318 - 2 keys. The stitching is great, the interior is not red. The zipper on the inside does have the LV. All the O's are round. It is used, but just not sure. I have had it for a while and am curious.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• IMG_1925.JPG
    IMG_1925.JPG
    481.9 KB · Views: 779
  • IMG_1926.JPG
    IMG_1926.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_1927.JPG
    IMG_1927.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 734
  • IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 773
I would love for someone to authenticate my Louis Vuitton but I cant figure this purse forum out. Its White M92053. Eye Love You. I have photos and all, but do not know how to do it. The key number is 318 - 2 keys. The stitching is great, the interior is not red. The zipper on the inside does have the LV. All the O's are round. It is used, but just not sure. I have had it for a while and am curious.

Thanks for any help!

Hi, we have a thread for authentications in the LV forum. You could navigate:

Premier Designers --> Louis Vuitton --> Louis Vuitton Shopping --> Authenticate This LV: read the rules & use the format in post 1

or here's the direct link: Authenticate This LV: read the rules & use the format in post 1

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.