Can you authenticate this louis vuitton alma multicolor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellabella91

Jun 15, 2014
Very pretty! And may i say what a beautiful find. I can tell you right now its authentic..but it never hurts to get another opinion.

Darcie2008

Jun 18, 2014
I would love for someone to authenticate my Louis Vuitton but I cant figure this purse forum out. Its White M92053. Eye Love You. I have photos and all, but do not know how to do it. The key number is 318 - 2 keys. The stitching is great, the interior is not red. The zipper on the inside does have the LV. All the O's are round. It is used, but just not sure. I have had it for a while and am curious.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
I would love for someone to authenticate my Louis Vuitton but I cant figure this purse forum out. Its White M92053. Eye Love You. I have photos and all, but do not know how to do it. The key number is 318 - 2 keys. The stitching is great, the interior is not red. The zipper on the inside does have the LV. All the O's are round. It is used, but just not sure. I have had it for a while and am curious.

Thanks for any help!
Hi, we have a thread for authentications in the LV forum. You could navigate:

Premier Designers --> Louis Vuitton --> Louis Vuitton Shopping --> Authenticate This LV: read the rules & use the format in post 1

or here's the direct link: Authenticate This LV: read the rules & use the format in post 1

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.