Can we talk about the new magic Alhambra pendants?

Yodabest

Jan 1, 2016
I see there’s some chatter about it on the October new releases thread, but I’d love to hear more from people who have one of these new pendants. I’m considering the yellow gold.

Are they comfortable? Easy to wear? Is the yellow gold good for an everyday piece? Also spammmm this thread with modeling shots!

I can’t easily get to the store now and depending on TPF to help me shop virtually. :smile::heart:

I see there’s some chatter about it on the October new releases thread, but I’d love to hear more from people who have one of these new pendants. I’m considering the yellow gold.

Are they comfortable? Easy to wear? Is the yellow gold good for an everyday piece? Also spammmm this thread with modeling shots!

I can’t easily get to the store now and depending on TPF to help me shop virtually. :smile::heart:

I don't have boutique where I live and I am in the same boat as you. I am trying to decide between Magic Guilloche and 10 motif Guilloche and it is so hard to choose based on pictures.

Which magic pendants are you interested in?

I don't have boutique where I live and I am in the same boat as you. I am trying to decide between Magic Guilloche and 10 motif Guilloche and it is so hard to choose based on pictures.

Which magic pendants are you interested in?

I’m interested in the magic yg Guilloche pendant too!

I actually have the 10 motif yg alhambra necklace. I know it’s not the same as the Guilloche, though it’s one of my favorites and is so versatile.

To answer your questions: almost all VCA Alhambra pieces are good for every day dressing up and they are easy to wear: these are just pendants on the chains after all. However, people are different, so are the tastes. I don't think many people would want to post same pics all over again in different threads and there are a few of them already dedicated to Magic necklaces as well as new releases with plenty of mod pics and discussions in there already.

To answer your questions: almost all VCA Alhambra pieces are good for every day dressing up and they are easy to wear: these are just pendants on the chains after all. However, people are different, so are the tastes. I don't think many people would want to post same pics all over again in different threads and there are a few of them already dedicated to Magic necklaces as well as new releases with plenty of mod pics and discussions in there already.

Thanks for your apply! I saw the new releases post but it seemed to switch over to chatting about a different new release. I didn’t realize there was yet another one for magic pieces.

Anyway my apologies as I really wasn’t intending to put anyone out asking for pics, just excited about this new collection and looking for more visuals to help me decide what to get. I didn’t realize it wasn’t in good form to create this post, definitely not my intention.

I’ll try to delete, though not super tech savvy, or tech savvy at all.:doh: