Can we please share our Vuitton Bracelets?

1. i'm waiting for mine in the mail

2. I want to play too but don't have any.:sad:

3. One of our members have 3 or 4 inclusion bracelets. I think it's heathermarie or something like that. Let me dig her bag showcase up.

4. I have the beige inclusion pm

[​IMG]

I'd take more pics, but I'm traveling right now and don't have it with me. I'm thinking about buying another one when I get to Chicago later on this week.

5. I don't have one either :sad:
    They're pretty though!

6. here's my black inclusion bracelet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. i like the bracelet.. bangles never work for me... i tried like tons on at Vuitton boutique before.. but they fall of me immediately.. my wrists are tiny

8. I love the inclusion bracelets :heart: How much do they retail for? Just something to think about for a future purchase :shame:

I love LV bracelets - everyone who has them, post pictures! :cool:

9. sooo pretty

10. The inclusion bracelets are sooo cute! I also like the inclusion ring. Does anyone know the retail on the bracelets?

11. I love mine:heart: [​IMG]

12. Love the bracelet... and the ring!

13. thanks!! :yes:

Cristina and GucciGirl...I'm not sure if the bracelets were affected by the price increase...I know the Inclusion GM is $335 and the Inclusion PM was/is $230-ish.

14. these inclusion bangles... do they come in any size smaller than Small?
    the small is still too big for me... :cry: :cry:

do you guys think i can order one?

i'm waiting for a Cherry Blossom bracelet in the mail... will post pictures once receive

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice