Can we order Eva strap as a spare part?

You can get it anyway for about 200$ I think at the store, they have it in de or da

This is not necessarily true. It depends on the boutique. Some will only order replacement parts for customers who actually own the bag that actually needs it (clochette only for bags that actually have one on the original). It's up to the discretion of the boutique. There have been many people who have experienced being told they cannot, so the OP may want to call ahead and check as some boutiques do have policies where they will not just order and sell replacement parts as a matter of course. She will of course have no problem if she owns the bag she is buying a replacement strap for, but it definitely is not just a given if she doesn't that she can purchase replacement parts. They are cracking down on what they feel is people using replacement straps on other bags to modify bag styles which is a practice they frown on. That's the reason LV is firming up their policies on replacement part purchases at many of their boutiques. Per our leather goods manager, they are tightening, not loosening, these restrictions due to this.

Last edited:
This is not necessarily true. It depends on the boutique. Some will only order replacement parts for customers who actually own the bag that actually needs it (clochette only for bags that actually have one on the original). It's up to the discretion of the boutique. There have been many people who have experienced being told they cannot, so the OP may want to call ahead and check as some boutiques do have policies where they will not just order and sell replacement parts as a matter of course. She will of course have no problem if she owns the bag she is buying a replacement strap for, but it definitely is not just a given if she doesn't that she can purchase replacement parts. They are cracking down on what they feel is people using replacement straps on other bags to modify bag styles which is a practice they frown on. That's the reason LV is firming up their policies on replacement part purchases at many of their boutiques. Per our leather goods manager, they are tightening, not loosening, these restrictions due to this.

I understang and agree with whats your saying
but the strap I thought of is the long strap
that is sold as a separate item in the lv store and online
I think it's called 12mm leather strap
http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...table-Shoulder-Strap-12mm-DAMIER-EBENE-J52313

I bought one for $100 at the beginning of the year and I don't own an Eva. My SA actually suggested it as I was getting the Pochette NM in DE and mentioned some of the ways I'd like to use it. I don't think I would have gotten it if it was as expensive as mentioned earlier in this thread😯