Can we just have a minute of silence for this speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think you guys didn't get this add: they probably mean that the person who is willing to take this bag will be paid $192 :lol:

2. The bag was "loved to death". Now it is time to do the honorable thing and give it its last rites and lay dear Speedy to rest. It had a fraught life no doubt.

3. Too funny!

4. Very funny comments but on a serious note, I'm curious who would be tempted to buy this bag and why? Would it be as a science/art project, or maybe someone who wants it for its spare parts? I just can't figure it out!

5. gees, would not even pay $1 for it

6. What I can't believe is that it's actually for sale... It should be just thrown away!! It can't even be repaired!!!

7. Looks like it has already died and been buried for some time.

Poor bag. :shocked:

8. I think what happens with many of the bags that are in this condition is that the owner is a first-time LV buyer and doesn't know Vachetta is sensitive to water, so they start to use it without being careful.