Can we have another sub-category? Maybe?

1. Mods.....I was just thinking that it might be nice to have maybe a Scarf sub-category? Where we can put info about cleaning, buying from reputable re-sellers, buying vintage, buying new, all the designs, trivia, etc.....is it possible and is there enough interest?

:flowers: :flowers:

...just wondering......

2. I am not sure there is a enough interest to create a seperate sub-forum. Are you having a problem navigating through the forum to find the right threads??? Let me know because I can help you with that.

3. Great idea - I mentioned something earlier about ideas/ways to tie them so we could have pics included (as one posted which I'm soo in love with!!) I hope we can! I second the motion....

4. yes -- super idea!

5. What if we created a thread (sticky) in the reference section just about scarves, rather than create a whole subforum for just scarves.

6. OK! That would be GREAT, Jag. I wasn't sure of the correct terminology for the different sections so I just used "sub-category". Oh, that would be SO helpful!!!!! Love it!!!

7. Ok, then. I will go ahead and create a thread for you to put all the info you can about scarves. I will be located in the Reference Section.

8. Ok get postin ladies!!! It's all yours!

9. Brilliant idea... I am sure there are quite a few of us who collect, and scarves are a wonderful way to start a Hermes collection. There is so much info that we could share, aside of the good/bad buyer info. Many of us who collect vintage would love to share info, too.
    Please can we have it?!

10. Go take a look at the reference library ladies!!!

11. YAAYYYYY! Thank you so much, Jag!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :jammin: :jammin:

12. ....I am so excited......

13. But of course!

14. Thank you!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice