Can we go to ID hospital now?

jacobjarred30

Nov 19, 2016
Now I have heard all of the horror stories about ID, and I have made it very clear to stay away. However I have not seemed to have heard any horror stories or negative reviews about them recently. I followed them on Instagram just to see how they were doing, and based off what I saw their results seem to be pretty good.

Now I have heard all of the horror stories about ID, and I have made it very clear to stay away. However I have not seemed to have heard any horror stories or negative reviews about them recently. I followed them on Instagram just to see how they were doing, and based off what I saw their results seem to be pretty good.

No one will post bad results and as a rule, they spread the results of their models. If you are a model of the clinic that maybe you will do well. Regardless of the many negative reviews, when I was there for a consultation, quite a lot of people were there after the surgery in bandages. But I was not impressed with the consultation.

It's so scary!! Ghost doctors really do exist???
I think yes, i read the news regarding this issue. If ghost doctor messed up your surgery, and then you go there afterwards to complain or do revision, they just say the doctor who did your surgery already quit, saying they don't have any resposibilty of your result.

No one will post bad results and as a rule, they spread the results of their models. If you are a model of the clinic that maybe you will do well. Regardless of the many negative reviews, when I was there for a consultation, quite a lot of people were there after the surgery in bandages. But I was not impressed with the consultation.
Thank you for your sharing! It's helpful.

I think yes, i read the news regarding this issue. If ghost doctor messed up your surgery, and then you go there afterwards to complain or do revision, they just say the doctor who did your surgery already quit, saying they don't have any resposibilty of your result.
That is so irresponsible!! I can't believe even big PS clinics do such fraud to patients.. so scary...

I wanted surgeries on my breast, nose, eyes and chin, but after all these horrible stories I'm not sure... so almost all famous plastic surgery clinics like grand and Id have bad reviews according to forum, in this case what should I choose? I have no idea... seems like it's better not to do anything.