Can We Go Through All The Shoulder Bags?

Watchwell, Westfield, Wilbury. All pics borrowed from lambcollections.com. These are just the signature styles.

Attachments

• watchwell.jpg
    watchwell.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 17
  • westfield.jpg
    westfield.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 22
  • wilbury.jpg
    wilbury.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 18
Cyprus - I'd like to get one for nights out clubbing, but I doubt I'd want to use it as an everyday bag. Too small for that purpose.

Commodore - Hearing about all the people having slippling issues has put me off.

Rowington - I didn't used to like the look of this one, but it's grown on me. Haven't heard about any slipping issues which is a huge plus.

Westfield - I'm head over heels about my Westfield. Definitely my most used bag of the moment. Very convenient.

Kingston - About as big as I would want to go, personally. But I'd love to have one.

Oxford - I loved my Oxford when I had one (had to return b/c of peeling issues). It was heavy, but not too heavy imo. It just felt... substantial, if that makes sense lol. I'd love to have another Oxford. Perfect medium size and easy to keep organized b/c of the 3 compartments.

Devon - Too big for me.

Grantham - I've heard it squeaks like crazy. Never used one though. Something about it just doesn't pull me in like other lamb bags.

Marley Hill - I like the cute retro shape. Seems like a great medium size.

Watchwell - I'm loving the look of the Watchwell. It seems like it would hold somewhere between the Cyprus and the Marley hill? Or the Carlisle maybe? Not a bag you could stuff to death, but looks realy cute.

Wilbury - I don't like crossbody styles, so it's not for me.