Can we discuss Dove?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have really fallen for this color..thanks to the latest reveals. :smile: I have a jet set top zip medium tote (perfect everyday bag for me) in merlot but I wanted a different color.

Would you consider this a year round color or more for spring/summer?

Thanks!

2. I'd use it year round personally, beautiful colour.

3. Totally year round! I have it in the Cindy Crossbody and would carry it all year. Love the color! It's more of a silvery gray. Go for it!

4. Your reveal is the one that made me fall in love with the color!

Thanks for the input ladies!

5. I am loving Dove also! I haven't even seen it in person but I think I actually prefer it to Pearl grey :-/ for how soft a grey it is :smile:

Come on ladies, spam us with your dove bags/wallets and make us drool

6. Aww thanks! It's so much prettier in person!

7. I'm loving Dove more than PG, at least in saffiano. I can't speak for soft leather.

8. I have a dove top zip tote and, yes, I consider it a year-round color....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463087977.509463.jpg

9. Gorgeous bag, are you worried about colour transfer at all?

10. Thanks. No, I'm not. I've found that if caught early, baby wipes remove color transfer easily....:smile:

11. Oh that's good to know! I have only ever been worried about colour transfer on my coral items and protected them, no idea how much it will help but I pretty much live on dark jeans!

Bet she's lovely to carry

12. Beautiful!!!

13. Thank you....:smile:

14. I really wanted the dove Cindy xbody. Sold out at Macy's & can't find it anywhere.

Has anyone seen it recently?? Or anything else in dove?

15. Dove & Pearl Grey are both neutrals & can be worn year round.