can we clear up confusion on Reporter sizes?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've noticed in numerous threads over the past month that there's confusion/disagreement about the sizes of Cambon Reporters. I believe there's a Mini (apparently now discontinued), a Medium, and a Large. Will the Reporter owners take out a ruler and measure their bags and post here, to try and clear this up?

Measuring along the back of my bag (possibly a Mini?), it's about 10 1/2 inches wide (not counting the pockets that stick out on the side), and 7 inches high. A pic of it is posted in this thread below...

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pics-choco-choco-patent-cambon-reporter-29756.html

2. I responded to your other thread Jill!

My beige/black Reporter is approximately 12" wide by 8" high. I have the medium, you have the mini, and there is also a "jumbo" which is huge!

3. Does anyone have the jumbo? I'd love to see pictures of girls with either their jumbo or mini. In the other thread, I mentioned I saw a mini the other day, but I guess the rude SA wasn't willing to let me try it on!

4. My reporter has the same measurements as yours. When I bought it last fall, my SA told me it was a mini.

5. You should have beat her in the head. How dare she not let you try on a bag? Next time you go in, you should skip right over her to the next SA who is willing to help you.

6. ^I was in Cleveland for a doctor's appt. I have very little patience for rude SA's, definitely one of my biggest annoyances ever. Hopefully when I go back in a few weeks she won't be there.

7. I like the mini size.. :biggrin:

too bad it was discontinued.

8. Um... I think I saw the mini size at NM SF today, they have the black/black and beige/beige. They are sooo cute!

9. Thats way out of order!! :rant:

I havent measured mine, but on the receipt it says "30cm"