Can we block *******?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
There have been so many spam posts with *******.*** in them - way too many to be "normal", numerous posts by the same ‘person’. Can we block this web site? Maybe when the spammers realize that they'll stop doing it.

ETA: Example - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...neta-mini-jodie-bag-from-*******-com.1034254/

Last edited:
Reactions: smallfry
There have been so many spam posts with *******.*** in them - way too many to be "normal", numerous posts by the same ‘person’. Can we block this web site? Maybe when the spammers realize that they'll stop doing it.

ETA: Example - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...neta-mini-jodie-bag-from-*******-com.1034254/
Especially when this bag is a total fake. I reported it just after it was posted and moments later the photo with the authenticity tag was edited and removed from the set of photos. I wasn't sure how to (gently) approach someone who purchased a fake, but the more I read their posts, I think they're an agent for this "*******" company.

Especially when this bag is a total fake. I reported it just after it was posted and moments later the photo with the authenticity tag was edited and removed from the set of photos. I wasn't sure how to (gently) approach someone who purchased a fake, but the more I read their posts, I think they're an agent for this "*******" company.
Thanks! I’ve been reporting these ******* threads for weeks. I hope @Vlad will be able to do something.

Reactions: V0N1B2
Could someone please post the name of the company in a way that won't make it turn into asterisks? I'd seen the post with that white (fake) BV bag before it was censored, but didn't think to look at the link, and would like to know whom to avoid.

Reactions: Sferics
C e ttire

OMG just seeing this thread and I ordered a small Burberry bag from them a couple of days ago :facepalm::facepalm:
Are you sure they are selling fakes? I haven't received the bag yet, but the price was NOT much lower vs other retailers.
They are mentioned in this article and according to the article the goods are authentic. Another retailer mentioned there is Italist and they sell authentic items (I ordered 2 bags from them, both authentic).

Status
Not open for further replies.