Can U Tell?

Thank you for posting the comparison, its a very interesting lesson for all of us, so sorry it happened to you. I'm glad you replaced it with a new bag - congratulations! You sure do love it :smile:

All the talk about LV having factories in China/Taiwan making the mono fabric always used to make me go bah! LV would never do that but these Super great fake got me thinking twice, I work for a prestigious Aussie designer, and they source Asian countries to do a large amount of the work, (its the same place that Versace and Valentino use too if you were thinking its shoddy lol) though it is legal to write it was MADE in the country that more than 50% of the work in done in. after seeing how identical that is, i think its possible that the fabric is made and cut in these counties and the vachetta is outsourced, it could be possible? and even more scary legal!

stiching seems very off at times. This is th reason why you shouldn't get your first LV (or any IMO :P ) second hand. It's much easier to notice a fake if you own a real item.

This is the main reason why I would never buy LV from any place other than Louis Vuitton directly---through one of their boutiques or Eluxury. That way there is no question about it's authenticity.

That Superfake you have looks Superreal and I would be totally pissed if I'd wasted good money for a superfake unknowingly! At any rate, I'm happy you found out the truth and also happy that you you were able to get a real one!

Thanks everyone for ur support!:yes: If it weren't for your kind words to support me when i discovered it's a Super Fake, I am probably still too ashamed to walk in LV again. It's pretty scary, but I believe this Super Fake is above those Ultra A or AAA replicas...hope w/the discovery of Super Fake LV, the SA in local LV will polish up their authentication skills too! :biggrin::

Wow, I think they look very different. But I have been analyzing a lot of bags on ebay so maybe I am getting good at authenticating. Your SA definitely should have known it was fake!

The only reason i could tell was because of the pics you posted comparing both of them, the piping, the strap, the stitching on the back, the canvas' print. If i only saw the superfake, id have missed it.. although the stitching on the handle was a little off for me..

im happy you got to replace it as quickly as you did! id have gone crazy if was in your situation!!

Enjoy your new bag! Its a beauty!

the "o" for the fake one is super off. the lv SA should have done a much better job! i'm sorry for your troubles!

classic chic, could you post modelling pics of the sonatine? HAHAHA. i'm sorry, it's just that your threads about the sonatine got me really interested in the bag (so elegant!) and there are none in the visual aids section!