Can this be real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginvickery

Dec 9, 2016
I just received a boy bag that I purchased from eBay. I'm pretty sure it's a fake. It feels stiff and like plastic. The chain is light. And to top it off, there is no hologram sticker inside. I have attached pictures. Is there any way it can be real?

Attachments

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
you probably want to post it on the authenticate thread... i'm no authenticator but sorry it doesn't look right to me....

Reactions: lexus72

Ice24

Jun 13, 2016
Singapore
It doesn't look real to me. The card, dustbag and box seems off. You may want to have it authenticate. Able to return?

jax818

Jun 7, 2015
Newport Beach, CA
You should definitely get it authenticated. Might be the lighting but that hardware looks over the top. The boy bag shouldn't have came with the white dust bag that is normally reserved for classic flaps. Also the rainbow boy bag is highly sought after. It normally goes for near retail or over retail.

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
Not where I'd like to be
You cannot authenticate your bag from looking at these accessories. I have seen fake bags with authentic cards, boxes, and dust bags and authentic bags with fake accessories. The only way to find out if the actual bag is fake is to post a request in the appropriate thread and include all the required photos.

ginvickery

Dec 9, 2016
Thanks everyone. The seller does not accept returns so I think I may be out of luck. I can tell it is a fake. Because of this I will probably stay away from eBay or at least ******************. Lesson learned. I'm pretty bummed about it.

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
Aug 22, 2013
World Traveler...For Realz
You can also go to Chanel and ask them a question about maybe a popped thread, or a tarnished metal on the strap. Don't ask them to authenticate it, just ask questions about the bag. They will tell you immediately in not so many words if they can answer your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.