Can this be helped?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know legacy leather scratches very easily so will this bag be easily made like new if I condition it with Apple? I am interested in bidding on it but I don't know if it will look good...TIA!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think it could be fixed up with some apple. I like the way the clay looks all distressed though.. I wish I would have gotten something in that color.

3. This bag is still available though JAX if you are interested in this color. Also I saw a clay Gigi on ebay but it was crazily priced!

4. Thanks for the info! I would really want a Gigi in this color, I think.. but yeah.. I'm not paying that much for it :nuts:

5. I know the Clay looks really beat up quickly anyway, so if you can get a good deal on it, I would go for it. :yes: It does look maybe a little dirty, but it's hard to tell. Apple is great stuff though! :tup:

6. I love Apple. It is super cheap right now so I am hoping to snatch it up. I need this bag and the color is just gorgeous!

7. Yay! I hope you get it, let us know Ash! :tup:

8. I tried Coach conditioner on the bags in the stores before we shipped them out to the outlets and it didn't touch the scratches that were already there. I had hoped it would because I really liked the bag but just couldn't deal with all those marks on it. I don't know if apple would do more than coach conditioner does.

9. Nope I lost...Oh well it is probably better I lost anyways.