Can these be friends?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Or do I need to maybe sell the ring? Referring to the Rolex & the Love ring.

I'm not used to mixing things.

Attached Files:

2. I don’t like them together. I have the same issue when I wear my SS Daytona instead of my YG Daytona with my YG Love ring and other jewelry. I think yellow and pink gold can mix nicely but to me white gold and platinum doesn’t go with gold. I actually ended up selling my Platinum Day Date and plan to purchase a YG because of this too. Just my opinion!

3. That’s not my style but I also don’t hate it. There is a certain casualness to mixing different metals, which I appreciate.

missie1 likes this.
  4. OK, thanks! Were I to sell it, where should I try to do that? I have the certificate and what not ... reticent to do eBay. It's a size 60.

5. Also, an option B...

Attached Files:

6. Your Panthere ring :love::love::love:

I my eye has trouble with mixed metals too.

lotusfeet likes this.
  7. I think they can be friends. You have to love both and be comfortable rocking them together. It’s totally a personal preference.

8. I’m a fan of mixing metals, but not a fan of the watch with the ring.

The panthere ring is lovely by the way.

lotusfeet likes this.
  9. Yup.

Mixing Metals? 10/10, would recommend.