Can the serial no. on Bals be the same on several bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
I just won an auction on a Bal Shoulder bag but my concern is that this same seller sold 3 identical Black First (according to her feedback) with identical pictures shown in each auction and as well as same serial no. on the tag as well. Do each bag have different serial nos. on the same style or should they all be different. I'm sort of new to this.

I had the purse authenticated on this site prior to giving my best offer but I'm a bit hesitant to pay for my purchase at the moment wondering why she has 3 identical purses sold. I haven't asked her yet, not sure how she would react to this or if she is not honest then I wouldn't get a straight answer anyways.

What do you guys think?

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong section. I'm not sure if I am able to post her id or put the auction I won here to have you guys help me look it thru. Thank you.

Last edited:
Bags of the same style have the same style serial, but the other numbers might vary. Maybe the seller sold the First and the original buyer backed out? Please post the auction in the ATB thread and it can be discussed more there :yes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.