Can the Mirror be removed?

Agree with what has been said above; the mirrors can be easily removed. However .. make sure to keep the mirror!!!! Maybe stash it in the pocket (inner/outer), so that it doesn't get misplaced.

Reason? .. if you ever decide to resell the bag, the value will be significantly less without the mirror. Most Bal enthusiasts like to have all the "pieces" intact!!

Agree with what has been said above; the mirrors can be easily removed. However .. make sure to keep the mirror!!!! Maybe stash it in the pocket (inner/outer), so that it doesn't get misplaced.

Reason? .. if you ever decide to resell the bag, the value will be significantly less without the mirror. Most Bal enthusiasts like to have all the "pieces" intact!!

Yes this is true. I store the mirror along with the cards in individual ziplock baggies. (the sandwich size is perfect for this :biggrin:) and keep them altogether stashed in a box. No risk of breaking the mirror and all the "pieces" are intact and together.

I have already thoughts of storing the mirror in the given dust bag or actually keeping it inside the exterior pocket, since I have second thoughts of actually thinking the mirror could be useful for my friends when I am on a trip with them or for myself. :P
And when bought, I do feel strongly that I will keep this bal years to come. :smile: