Can the LV logo ever look like this?

Jo3y

O.G.
Apr 10, 2013
I have come across something I have never seen before. Have any of you ever seen the LV logo look like this on any of your bags/SLG's?

The "V" melts/connect into the "U" in Vuitton, as well as one of the "A" in Paris connecting to the "R" and looking different. The "N" in Vuitton also seem to look different. Would you question the authenticity of something if it looked like this? :confused1:

mzVMZjO.png

F9zUdb7.png

The material looks a little too white to me or maybe it's the lighting. . .not sure. Not authentic. Post in the Authenticate this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for your pic CornishMon! I think it's the flash that makes the color look odd.

It's not really that i'm interested in owning it, but I noticed it and am almost 99% certain it's authentic and was wondering if this was common? How do LV put that logo on the canvas? Could something have gone wrong with this? Because there are "errors" on both logos lol

Yeah that's weird. My pics are from a LE piece, which makes it odder since those are not commonly faked. But we can all agree that something is wrong with the first two pics?

Thanks for your pic CornishMon! I think it's the flash that makes the color look odd.

It's not really that i'm interested in owning it, but I noticed it and am almost 99% certain it's authentic and was wondering if this was common? How do LV put that logo on the canvas? Could something have gone wrong with this? Because there are "errors" on both logos lol

I see - no ma'am LV does not have errors especially on the Logo - that will remain the same until the end of times. Glad I could help.

I thought the structure of the canvas played a matter here. The more "humps and dumps" on the canvas, the logo will look more unclear, and visa versa.

I just looked closely at my new DE Favorite that I purchase in store and one of the logos on mine is exactly like OP's photo.

Edit: I take that back. All four of the logos on mine are like that and I am 100% sure mine is real!

Last edited:
I think we'd all feel better if we knew with 100% certainty that all of LV's bags are 100% the same in all of these little details. But to claim that there are no "errors" (or irregularities, as I would think of something like this) might be a bit overly optimistic. ;)

FTR, I have two DA bags, both bought straight from the boutique (one in the past week), and I can see that not all of the logos are exactly the same. There are some very tiny differences, which may be due to different machines being used in different locations.

I think we'd all feel better if we knew with 100% certainty that all of LV's bags are 100% the same in all of these little details. But to claim that there are no "errors" (or irregularities, as I would think of something like this) might be a bit overly optimistic. ;)

FTR, I have two DA bags, both bought straight from the boutique (one in the past week), and I can see that not all of the logos are exactly the same. There are some very tiny differences, which may be due to different machines being used in different locations.

+1 I have to agree that many LV products now do have minor errors/ irregularities such as the (relatively) common damier misalignment etc. simply not enough to determine authenticity anymore IMO.