Can the large YSL College bag wear & tear & does fit a laptop in it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    ETA: thread title should read: can the large YSL college bag fit a laptop, as well as opinions on wear and tear

Hi guys & gals,

I'm hoping to pull the trigger on the beautiful large YSL College bag, hoping to use it for work.

My most pressing question - does it fit a 13" laptop, and if so, would the latch randomly pop open (given it's a magnetic closure)

Also, wondering if anyone has this beauty - how is it holding up? Please share any modelling pics :smile:

2. I have been wondering the same question for a while, I wanted it for work with 13 inch laptop fits in as min requirement. From the research info I collected, the leather will sag and getting less structured even just using it as a casual bag due to the character of lambskin. That's why I opt out. Hope to hear more inputs from some owners.

3. Hello I have both but unfortunately it does not fit. I personally feel the laptop would be too heavy for this beauty

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465132413.105800.jpg

Here's a photo! Looked like it could but no:sad:(